Xantana Asia Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 31, 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following (but not limited to) information:
- Name and login/ password
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as preferences, interests, time zone setting and purchase history
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, for example, by creating features such as Purchase Circles and Top Sellers through the aggregation with similar information from other customers.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the app according to your interests.
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Xantana Asia Ltd. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Xantana Asia Ltd. communicate with you about offers from Xantana Asia Ltd. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.