In this land of steep, steep slopes, Northern Rhône sees some of the world’s longest-lived wines produced, and brings some tannic and massively structured reds to life. At the dinner, guests will have the pleasure to taste a Côte-Rôtie, which is an unusual red wine that contains up to 20% of the white Viognier grape in the blend, making it more aromatic with a graceful appeal.
And there’re more to delight your senses!
Wine list is as follow:
- Yves Cuilleron Condrieu Les Chaillets 2012
- Guigal Vignes de L’Hospice Saint-Joseph 2007 [WS 93]
- M.Chapoutier Les Varonniers 1996 CH [WS 85]
- Chapoutier Ermitage Le Meal 1999 [WS 95]
- Chapoutier Ermitage Le Meal 2001 [WS 91 JR 17]
- Chapoutier Ermitage Le Pavillon 2001 [WS 94 JR 17]
- Chapoutier Ermitage Le Pavillon 2003 [RP 100 WS 95]
- Taylors Port 1994 [WS 100 ; RP 97 ; JR 18]
Date: 19th Jan, 2015 (Monday)
Venue: Petite Oyster (G/F, 44 Sai Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong)
Maximum Capacity: 13
Cost: HKD1,380+ 10%
If you are interested to join, please fill up the sign-up form below, or send an e-mail to email@example.com, and include your name, phone number, contact email address and number of attendant in the e-mail.