Upcoming Events: Wine & The City: WOW x MOW – Touring Spain in One Night
Can’t believe Q1 is already over! Time flies when you’re having fun!
In April, we at Wine2Go App will organize a fun and casual Spanish wine pairing dinner at Comilonas, a private kitchen requiring months of advanced booking.
Below is the mouth watering food and wine pairing menu. Would be a great chance to catch up with old friends and meet some new people in a smaller group (max 19)!
Hope to see you again soon!
Dinner menu is as follows:
• Iberico ham platter
• Romesco (Catalan roasted-vegetable & nuts sauce)
• Traditional garlic shrimp
• Chicken & ham croquettes
• Piquillo peppers stuffed with manchego cheese
• Brandada de Bacalla (Salty cod fish puree)
• Chorizo in red wine
• Orange & avocado with mixed green salad
• Black ink Seafood paella
• Caramelized orange with vanilla ice-cream
Wine list is as follows:
• Ximénez-Spínola Pedro Ximénez (Dry)
• Jose Pariente Sauvignon Blanc 2011
• Vina Nora Albarino 2009
• Vina Naia 2010
• Pinitia 2001
• Manon 2009
• Obalo 2008
• Ximénez-Spínola Pedro Ximénez
Date: 25th April, 2014 (Friday)
Time: 1930 – 2100
Venue: Comilonas (Flat 22, 1st Floor, Yip Cheong Building, 4-16 Hill Road, Sai Wan, Hong Kong)
Maximum Capacity: 19
If you are interested to join, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name, phone number, contact email address and number of attendant in the e-mail.
This entry was published on March 24, 2014 at 5:25 pm and is filed under Upcoming Events
Bookmark the permalink.