Join Wine2Go App for a Wine and Moon Cake pairing event, where we have matched six different types of wines with six different moon cakes.
Date: 24th September 2012 (Monday)
Location: Blush Art Jamming Studio (12/F, 60 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong)*
Maximum Capacity: 15
If you are interested to join, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and include your name, phone number, contact email address and number of attendant in the e-mail.
Wine and Moon Cake List:
– Wing Wah Plain White Lotus Paste Moon Cake (Barth Rene Vedanges Tardives 2005, France)
– Maxim White Lotus Paste Moon Cake with Yolk (Pensiero Petrussa 2007, Italy)
– Tai Tung Savory Five Nuts Ham Moon Cake (Pensiero Petrussa 2007, Italy)
– Kowloon Hotel Custard Filling Moon Cake (DiGiorgio Lucindale Botrytis Semillon 2006, Australia)
– Tai Pan Snowy Green Bean Moon Cake (Envltaly Moscato d’Asti 2010, Italy)
– Häagen-Dazs Ice-cream Moon Cake (Alvaro Domecq S.L. PX Sherry, Spain)
Check out the two pairing highlights from the tasting experiment earlier:
Can’t wait to meet you all!